Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Not So HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

The image “http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/scratch/HUYCSMNDPCJ2W62W-VZEIY.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Poor Little Dinosaur!!! I thought that by dressing Josh up as a FIERCE DINOSAUR would convince him that he's not scared of ANYTHING......well, I thought wrong...he was still afraid of Kiddie Kandids and ALL their staff!! Although the pictures were a COMPLETE FLOP, he is still the cutest little dino I've ever laid eyes on! None of the pictures were good enough to buy, but I especially love this "Depressed Dino" picture--very, VERY sad, but SO CUTE!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your blog! It is so fun to see your cute little family and hear about what you are doing! I am sorry I have been so out of touch, but am happy I can check in on what you guys are up to!

The Wells Family said...

Hey, I found your blog through my sister mandys... cute family... anyway I'll check in every now and then to keep in touch and see what you're up to.
Rachel (Wendy Free) Wells
oh, our blog is wellslove.blogspot.com

Sunshine said...

I know you will never check this or do it. But if ever you do I've tagged you so go to my blog to see what to do.
it's an easy one.

Sunshine said...

Just for the sake of posting something new on your blog I am tagging you again and you have to do this one.
After I quit tagging you I will start bugging you to post pics of your house, your child etc. Byt the way I have a cute pic of Josh for you.